Excel Prodigy is one of the Leading Power Automate Training Company in India. We conducted Power Automate Training for Corporate's in Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune and PAN India. Our training methodology is simple and easy to understand. We provide Instructor-led, Interactive and hands-on training with real time examples. Our instructors are knowledgeable, experienced and patient computer training professionals with both Industry Expert and Microsoft Certified Trainers.Power Platform Training - Power Apps & Power Automate / Microsoft Flow.
Power Automate Course Overview
This course delivers an instructor-led product showcase for Microsoft Power Automate from start to finish in an engaging and practical way. Power Automate is a diverse product, turning business processes into automated, consistent and visual Work Power Automates. Power Automate is designed to interweave the various products in Office 365 as well as connect to other on-premises and web-based solutions. This course will give you the confidence to select the right actions and Work Power Automate logic for your business Work Power Automates.Who Should Attend
The intended audience for this course would be those who have been using Office 365 for some time and are now looking at optimizing their existing business processes and designing new ones.
Power Automate Course Objectives
- Understand when to use Power Automate
- Describe the components of Power Automate and their correct use
- How to create and edit Power Automates
- Benefits of Power Automate
- Integration with Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate Course Outline
Module 1: An Introduction to Power Platform
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- Power Automate/Flow
- Power Virtual Agents
- What is Microsoft Power Automate?
- Features of Power Automation.
- The benefits of automation
- How to get to Power Automate?
- How to Set up Power Automate in Office 365
- What is a Flow?
- Types of Flow.
- Environment Setup
- Exploring Power Flow Interface
- Using Power Automate Home page
- Creating Power Flow
- Navigating in Power Automate
- Editing a Power Automate
- Publish and trigger a Power Automate
- Turn off or delete a Power Automate
- Using Automated Flow
- Using Instant Flow
- Using Scheduled Flow
- Using UI Flow
- Using Business Process Flow
- Creating Flow using Templates
- Understanding flow template
- Running your first flow
- Flow Details
- Flow pages, Flow Diagrams
- Editing your flow
- Sharing your flow
- Creating Automated flow from a Template
- Creating Flow from scratch
- Creating flow Triggers
- Flow Actions
- Understanding Dynamic Contents
- Testing your flow
- Introduction to expressions
- Expression testing
- Adding single and multiple actions
- Working with Files
- Approval Process
- Looping, Condition
- Creating and Testing conditions
- Schedule Flow
- Examples of scheduled flow
- Using Different inputs
- Triggering Power Apps applications
- Testing Power Apps applications
- Setting Expression
- String Function – Concatenate, Substring, IndexOf, Split etc
- Collection functions
- Datetime function
- If statements
- Logical Comparison operators
- Other expression functions
- Understanding UI Flow
- Create and Manage UI Flow
- Benefits and limitation of UI Flows
- Creating Business Process Flow (BPF)
- Exploring various connectors
- Standard and premium connectors
- Connecting to web services
- Using Flow with on-premises data
- Sharepoint Data
- Using Power Apps
- Automate using Power Apps
- Good Development Practices
- Naming and connecting
- Static results
- Using Physical button to trigger flow
- Trigger based on location
- Error Handling
- Maintaining a Power Automate
- View history and analytics
- Sharing a Power Automate
- Export and import Power Automates
- Office 365 administration for Power Automate
- Data integration
- Deploying Microsoft Power Automate flows from one environment to another
how can we help you?
Drop Email For Corporate Training Across India & International or Call
+91 893989 8008
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Industry Expert Trainer
Practical Hand-on Session
Real World Examples
Post Training Support
Microsoft Power Bi Certification:
Few of our Corporate Clients:
Power Bi Training Feedback:
Feedbacks from participants attended our Power BI Online & Corporate Training in Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Pune
The training was very useful for me as it helped me to improve my skills of finding the insights through Power BI in more advanced way. Trainer was very thorough with his knowledge in Power BI and same way he delivered his knowledge to us which will definitely help me to build better dashboards with very strong and useful insights for any case.
-Som Nath Ghosh
The trainer had good knowledge of the course and was very patient while explaining the concepts and clearing doubts of the students participating in the workshop. The course content covered topics from basic level to advanced level, and the pace of the course was very good for even beginners. I would recommended Excel Prodigy to anyone who wants to learn Power BI and get an hands on experience with the tool.
-Pranav Vikas Arora
Mohamed Yusuf, is a very professional trainer as far as i see with Power Bi and he has focus for all the trainees and had best ensured that everyone understands from fundamentals to advanced, even if you are a beginner. The most key part of this program, is Only practical exercise for the whole sessions.
-Cj Bhaskar Babu
Excellent course. The presentation and method of teaching was really great. The resource person Mr Mohammed Yousaf had a through and in-depth knowledge in the subject. The hands-on training approach from the beginning of the training was great.
The training was excellent, and I learned a great deal. The hands-on workshops are excellent. I gained a lot of confidence from the practical session. The flow you demonstrated was fantastic. It's quite valuable.
This Power BI use training was excellent in terms of information management and display of data in order to provide decision-making analysis. The training was a step-wised one where basics were first mastered being going through more advanced tools of the software. I would highly recommend this training to anyone interested to move a step up in their analysis and career as a professional blending with analytic technology.
The Trainer had a high subject knowledge and was very helpful and patient with the needs of the participants. The training covered the entire width and scope of Power BI helped me to use Power BI to visualize data set with ease. Giving insights and the hacks that are used in the industry and also providing training on the latest updates in MS Power BI. Really useful and a must for MBA students.
Great Trainer. Really i didn\'t expect this training sessions would be this effective. But Yousuf took the pace really great and allowed enough space for me to follow. I will surely recommend this to other\'s. Thanks for the wonderful knowledge and Training.
This workshop been very helpful session. In depth teaching of Power BI along with many tips and tricks which can be used in future was shared. The practice sessions covered many day to day use cases in corporate world. I am confident to now join my internship with the knowledge imparted during this training. Also the trainer was very helpful and patient and he repeated concepts till it was very clear. He helped us create many dashboard during the training program and the variety of dashboards has made me confident enough to work on Power BI myself.